At cj Advertising, we’re always looking for ways to give our clients a competitive edge—especially when it comes to the fast-evolving field of Social Security Disability.
In recent months, the Social Security Administration has released important new information that the Production & Design team has proactively decided to include in our ads. Here are some of our take-aways from two recent reports from the Social Security Advisory Board.
From September 2012:
- More people than ever are hiring lawyers and professional advocates for help prepare their application at the initial level (p. 23, figure 4).
- One of the main reasons people call for help is because they feel overwhelmed with the complexity of the process (p. 3).
From February 2012:
- Mental and intellectual impairment is as important a qualifying factor as musculoskeletal disability (p. 32, table 27).
- Allowance rates for both SSD and SSI are ticking downward. As the program’s insolvency looms, the Administration continues to tighten the purse strings (p. 12, table 7).
So, since the game is changing, we’re adapting. To get a jump on the competition, we’ve just released a whole new set of spots that combine this new information with the key components from previous social security templates that we know work.
Since people are “lawyering up” earlier in the process, the business is simply getting more competitive. These new spots have a fresh look, an urgent tone, and easy-to-understand messages that speak to
- the overwhelming process,
- the need to act now,
- conditions that qualify for benefits, and
- contingency billing.
But that’s enough explaining. You can check out the complete set here. If you’re interested in adding any of these templates to your collection, contact your Client Services team or Executive Producer, Jennifer Floyd.