Top-Secret cj Conference Information
September 18th, 2012|
cj Conference 2012 is less than 48 hours away. That means it’s time to get your camel face ready and your hump in the game!
To start, read this entire email.
Before You Go
- Visit cjConference.com. Visit cjConference.com so you’re familiar with the schedule, speakers, and other important details.
- Get your cj swag. On Wednesday morning, expect your nametag, conference book, and the cj One Shot to be on your desk.
- Don’t forget your cj gear. If you have not already picked up your conference shirts from Krissy, do so NOW. cj shirts paired with jeans, slacks, or skirts are acceptable.
On Your Way
- Park at cj. Shuttles will run to the Hilton beginning at 6:45 a.m. and ending at 8:15 a.m. on Thursday morning; beginning at 6:30 a.m. and ending at 7:45 a.m. on Friday morning. A shuttle will take you back to your car at the end of both days.
- DO NOT BE LATE! Conference begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday and 8 a.m. on Friday. Please arrive at the Hilton before these times.
At cj Conference
- Sit in assigned locations. ALL cj/MLG/LIP employees should sit in the back row of the room setup on Thursday and against the wall on Friday.
- Look alive! Pay attention, and do NOT use your cell phone or other devices during any presentations.
- If you grab a banana, eat it. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided on Thursday, and breakfast and snacks are provided on Friday. cj pays $4.00 for every single fruit, snack, or drink consumed, so please be mindful and only take what you need.
- Socialize with clients. Make clients feel welcome by introducing yourself, telling them what you do, and engaging with them as much as you do with each other!
- Report back to cj by 2 p.m. on Friday. After conference wraps, be back at the office by 2 p.m. for a client open house. There might even be a surprise for YOU!
Now let’s go kick some ass!