Mayor’s Workplace Challenge
Each year, Mayor Karl Dean presents participating Nashville businesses with Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond status based on their involvement and advocacy of program requirements, in hopes of leading the city of Nashville towards a greener, healthier, and more involved future.
cj Advertising is proud to be awarded Gold in all three categories for 2013!
We earned Gold status by making the following changes:
- Offering all staff reusable tumblers and mugs
- Conducting a building energy audit
- Setting double-sided print as default on all printers
- Providing access to a bike rack and bike pump
- Offering a dedicated lactation room
- Creating a written Healthy Vending Policy (requiring at least 35% of vending is stocked with healthy options)
- Tracking all volunteer events through our community group, Camels With a Cause
- Communicating community volunteer opportunities via Huddle Notes
- And so much more!
Thank you to those individuals involved in helping our organization achieve our goal in our workplace, neighborhood, and city a better place.